- Accurate costs, precise mixtures, and more uptime gives you reduced costs and higher quality concrete than traditional drum mixing.
- Separate materials storage on mobile unit ensures a fresh mix for maximum strength concrete on each job, no matter the driving distance.
- More time-efficient – complete jobs on-demand when your crew is ready with no need to return to the plant to change applications or mixtures.
- Consistently produce the exact mix design every time.
- Less maintenance, on-site training, and ongoing education from the Cemen Tech team.
- Eco-friendly – less waste, less water, and less carbon emission.
- State-of-the-art electronic control panel with digital readouts.
- Optional GPS to track mixer location, stops, and operation frequency throughout the day.
- Exclusive dual auger cement metering system.
- Rack-and-pinion industrial-grade aggregate gates.
- Baffled poly water tank.
- Replaceable Ni-Hard wear blades.
- 2-ply aggregate belt with vanner edge.
- Automated washout and stow.