Mike Rozga, Regional Sales Manager U.S. and Canada, was recently named to the National Precast Concrete Association (NPCA) Utility Structure Committee. The Utility Structure Committee’s general mission is to address and respond to product-specific threats and/or opportunities in the manufactured concrete products industry. As part of the committee, Rozga will work on two main initiatives – developing a Utilities Vault Guide Specification Blog and the decreasing availability of fly ash in certain geographic regions as a result of EPA regulations and the U.S. moving away from coal-fired power plants.
Rozga brings 18 years of concrete industry experience with Cemen Tech, a global mobile and stationary concrete mixer manufacturer, to this appointment and looks forward to serving NPCA’s mission.
National Precast Concrete Association has represented manufacturers of plant-produced precast concrete products and the suppliers of products and services for the industry since 1965. We are dedicated to expanding the use of quality precast concrete and providing members with the programs and information required to operate a successful precast plant.
- We provide the industry’s largest and most comprehensive plant certification program, which is accredited by the American National Standards Institute.
- We educate precast company employees through in-person and online coursework.
- We develop marketing resources for members.
- We create publications, online content and product-specific materials to keep members and the specifying industry informed.
- We produce an annual Convention where company owners and executives network with suppliers and conduct the business of the association and The Precast Show, a trade show featuring heavy equipment, tools, products and services.
About Cemen Tech, Inc.
Cemen Tech enables our customers to deliver the world’s best concrete. We have delivered on that promise for almost five decades as our innovative concrete solutions have provided reliability and quality to customers, governments and military in 52 countries to support their efforts in meeting the needs of a changing world. Cemen Tech believes every community around the world should have the infrastructure to access clean water, transport goods and services and reliable housing, our concrete production solutions provide the foundation for those needs. We have also made a conscious effort as global regulations increase that environmental concerns are addressed with our concrete mixers using less water, having less waste and lower emissions.
Cemen Tech is the world’s largest manufacturer of volumetric proportioning and continuous concrete mixing solutions. Our mission is to develop the most innovative and advanced concrete production solutions based on our cutting edge technology, customizable products and superior support. As a 100 percent employee-owned company and a global brand for cost-effective on demand concrete solutions, Cemen Tech strives for excellence in every area of engineering, technology and support.